The characteristics of Multipilot 32 are:
- ARM7 Cortex-M3 processor STM32F103VET6. 72 Mhz
- Flash 512 Kbytes RAM 64 Kbytes
- 16-bit Timer 4
- SPI 2 (ADC Interface , MicroSD connection Option)
- I ² C 2 (First I2C (sensor), Second I2C control until ESC 12)
- USART 5 (GPS, DEBUG Console, XBee Pro Telemetry)
- USB 1 (Upload Firmware, Debug Console, Power Board for Debug)
- CAN 1 (Interconnection with Professional ESC 1 Mbit update rate)
- 6 PWM Output Bit 16 (ESC / Servo Control)
- 8 PWM Input 16 Bit (RC Input Channel, accept PPM SUM)
- 8 Analog Input 12 Bit.
- Professional 4 layers PCB.
- DC: DC 30 V (6s Lipo): 5 volts and 3.3 volts
- Sensor Board:
Diydrones OilPan? . (High quality entry level board)
LN Professional Sensor Board: 3 Axis Accelerometer, 3 Axis Gyroscope, 3 Axis
Magnetometer , 10 HZ Gps , High Quality Sensor for certify professional application.
IDE and Development tools:
Arm GCC Toolchain.
Fully compatible with arduino wiring language.
On this platform will be available a lot of RC library developed by Virtualrobotix and Diydrones community. Standard software will be an improved revision of Arducopter , Ardupilot , Multiwii , Aeroquad . The first revision of code will be Arducopter NG . MultiFox? Rev 4 special Arm Edition.
Special Feature :
Multipilot 2.0 is fully pinout compatible with ArduPilotMega DiyDrones Board.
OEM revision of Multipilot 2.0 available.
* Micro SD card is not yetsupported hardware connector is an option , is possible to buy it and solder on board , the firmware support will be available in the next months.
Main Thread :
Status of the project :
Power Point Presentation of Multipilot32
Getting started usefull information about the board , tools ,libary and firmware available for developing code on Multipilot32
Preflight Check Discussion Thread for ArduPirates32 and ArmFox V4 32
- Online Seminar on Multipilot32 : Ide , library and Operating systems - Robero Navoni
- Multipilot 32 Official Hardware, First test in flight : Hovering , small movment on pitch, roll , yaw and throttle - Robero Navoni